查看: 654|回复: 0

泰国合法化同性婚姻,或将成为亚洲第二例

止水如冰 发表于 2018-6-21 09:24:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
据外媒PinkNews 26日报道,标题是这样的:
Z5rniNHhnxnH5I0H.jpg

假装英语十级的小惟,翻译出来大概是:泰国推出具有里程碑意义的同性民事合伙法案!(好吧,我承认我是使用的谷歌翻译但这并不重要)
以下是原文:
Thailand’s government has introduced a bill to legalise same-sex civil partnerships.
The landmark move would make Thailand only the second country in Asia – after Taiwan – to officially recognise same-sex couples.
Last year, the highest court in Taiwan stated that restricting unions to heterosexual couples was unconstitutional, and ruled that same-sex marriage would automatically pass into law in May 2019 if Parliament doesn’t legalise it before then.
And according to local publication The Nation, Thailand may beat Taiwan to that deadline.
The justice minister is set to present the final draft of the bill to the Cabinet for approval after a subcommittee is done with creating it, a source at the ministry’s Rights and Liberties Protection Department said.
It is expected to be passed before the next general election, which is set to be held in February 2019.
Related: Exclusive: Trans woman who faces ‘violence and rape’ in Thailand expected to be deported from the UK tonight
Ratthanan Prapairat, 38, said he had been with his partner for more than 20 years, and that together, the two men have bought a house and run a clothing business.
Prapairat said he would register under the proposed law, adding: “It is a must-have that should have been in place years ago as it would be very helpful in protecting the rights of same-sex couples.
“Same-sex couples are no different from straight couples. We have accumulated a lot of assets and heritage together. This law will be great for us.”
After 50-year-old Vitaya Saeng-aroon’s partner was taken into hospital earlier this year, he didn’t know of his death until a relative let him know.
Saeng-aroon said the legislative shift would give same-sex couples the right to have a say over their partner’s medical care, and to be present with them in the hospital.
“I was not permitted to sign any document after he went into a coma,” he said. “I was not his relative, even though I had been taking care of him for over a year.
I had to wait for his brother from upcountry to show up. After a week in ICU, he passed away peacefully,” he added.
“I did not know about his death until his brother called me.”
He said that the law would legitimise same-sex relationships, and the LGBT people in general.
“It’s not only about equality, but also about humanity,” said Saeng-aroon.
“Gay people need to be recognised as common couples in every supporting aspect. That will bring wider understanding towards the true meaning of diversity.”
Earlier this month, Fukuoka became the second-biggest city in Japan to legally recognise same-sex partners.
The unions carry some of the same benefits as marriage, especially relating to housing and hospital visits.
The city of 1.5 million people, located on the northern coast of the island of Kyushu, was the seventh city or ward in the country to legalise same-sex partnerships.
Read This: The Celebrities That You Didn’t Realise Are Gay

fM6FOY33qJyBeg6y.jpg

嗯,讲真话小惟是没看懂以上的英文报道,不过在知乎上已经有大神@LGBT留学生日报 翻译出来了:
泰国政府昨天(本周星期四)宣布,将立法合法化同性婚姻——以民事伴侣关系(Civil Partnership)的形式。
这一具有里程碑意义的举动将使得泰国成为台湾之后的亚洲第二个承认同性伴侣关系的国家和地区。
据泰国司法部内部知情人士表示,该法案预计将在2019年2月正式生效。
虽然台湾是亚洲第一个通过同性婚姻合法化的地区,但具体实施要等到2019年5月才生效。
因此,如果泰国按预定计划在2019年2月实施了同性婚姻合法化,那么泰国将在事实上成为亚洲第一个承认同性婚姻的国家。
38岁的Ratthanan Prapairat说,他与他的同性伴侣在一起生活了超过20年。他们买了房子,一起经营服装生意,并像其他任何异性夫妇一样过家庭生活。
如果新法实施,他们说肯定会立即注册他们的关系。 “要是以前就有的话就好了,因为这对于保护我们的伴侣权利非常有帮助,”他说。 “同性伴侣与异性伴侣没有区别。我们一起积累了很多资产和遗产。这条法律对我们来说来得很及时。“
他表示,他们过去一直担心资产管理的问题,但现在他们已经安排好了如何分配,以防未来万一出现意外情况。
50岁的Vitaya Saeng-aroon说,当他的伴侣住院时,因为现行法律不承认同性伴侣是亲戚,他甚至都不能去医院探视他伴侣。
“今年早些时候我的同性伴侣在ICU住院时,我不能为他签署任何文件。尽管我一直照顾了他一年多,但我并在法律上不是他的亲戚。我不得不等他的兄弟从外国来医院,“Vitaya说。
“在入住ICU一个星期后,他平静地去世了。直到他的兄弟打电话给我,我才知道他的死亡,“他补充道。
Vitaya说, “这不仅关乎平等,还关乎人性。同性伴侣在每个方面都需要被视为合法伴侣,就像异性恋伴侣一样。这才是真正的多元化,“他说。
在赋予了同性伴侣民事关系承认之后,TA们将享受绝大多数异性夫妻可以享受的权利,比如遗产继承权,医院探望权等。
同时,基于“同性伴侣关系“的歧视行为也将正式成为泰国法律明令禁止的违法行为。
BJrQnzk6miKgtM2I.jpg

虽然现在泰国政府只是提议,但是小惟相信会通过的。毕竟泰国是一个非常包容的国家,同性恋婚姻合法化也是迟早的事情!
小惟想说:
小惟算得上一个略带感性的人,看见这篇新闻,感触还是挺深的。
先分享一首歌给大家,如果你看过《一年生》,你会被暖暖和钢炮高甜纯情的爱情感动,如果没看过,这首歌的歌词我相信依然能感动一些人:
<div class="qq_music" musicinfo="212419730|||  ||  ( &quot;Sotus S The Series&quot;)||254|||||||||||0" audiourl="http://isure.stream.qqmusic.qq.com/C20000158IGT2CUi94.m4a?guid=2000001731&vkey=50BB5786EEBFE0A81B6D18C21D6C2D2DE21CB3AD5B56C7039EAE9D93F4AF6E17F1564DB2A0B47572B56F30C45B3199D27C205887237E4C46&uin=&fromtag=50" albumpic="http://y.gtimg.cn/music/photo_new/T002R68x68M000003uuurR3gujnt.jpg">                                                        <div class="play_area">                                 o6M0KvT0YNnoTNbf.jpg                                 <div class="audio_btn">
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则